Capacity 227-340 kg
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
A non-powered air and foam mattress that provides a cost effective solution for pressure injury prevention and treatment when resources limit care options. Uses Constant Force Technology® to automatically adjust the mattresses network of interconnected air cylinders and elasticised reservoirs to the appropriate, therapeutic levels for each patient, regardless of weight or position on the surface. Provides stable surface to maximise functional ability and maintain safe positions.
- automatic self-adjustment to appropriate therapeutic level
- Geo-Matt® anti-shearing top surface offers 800 individually responsive cells
- patented Safety Edge™ minimises risks associated with edge-of-bed/entrapment issues and patient transfers
- exclusive Heel Slope” feature redistributes load to pressure-tolerant lower legs and calves
- bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant and easily cleanable
- no set-up; no noise or heat
- uses no electricity so not affected by power interruptions
- Standard (8080-29) and King Single (2820) mattress size available