Capacity 220 kg (SWL)
Products are developed specifically to meet the needs of hospital grade application. Features typically include maximum pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; specialised infection control and in-built microbial protection; superior technology and functionality; premium construction. Usually suited to patients with little or no mobility, cognitive impairment, and/or high clinical need and carer dependence.
Introducing a range of fully featured, easy to operate, electric beds designed for residential care. With high-low range, safe and sturdy scissor lift mechanism, inbuilt base extension, removable head and foot panels and multiple positioning, this bed is designed for optimum support, strength and safety.
One piece mainframe operates as a high-low, four part profiling bed, with electric adjustable bed height, back rest, knee break and heel lift. Powered by a reliable Dewert actuator, with back up battery as easy fit optional accessory. Crafted to deliver a range of features and functionality at an affordable price, Standard (920 mm wide) and King Single (1070 mm wide) models are now available, with other models under development.
- four part, high low profiling bed
- adjustable bed height, back rest, knee break and heel lift
- quick release head and foot panels
- choice of panel designs
- central locking castors
- in-built 200mm base extension
- electric hand controller with auto contour and lockout function
- 4 detachable mattress retainers
- drainage bag holder
- range of optional accessories (Side Rails; Back Up Battery; Self Help Pole)