Capacity 230 kg
Products are developed specifically to meet the needs of hospital grade application. Features typically include maximum pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; specialised infection control and in-built microbial protection; superior technology and functionality; premium construction. Usually suited to patients with little or no mobility, cognitive impairment, and/or high clinical need and carer dependence.
The SenTech Stage IV Millennium 3 is a microprocessor controlled therapeutic mattress replacement system that features 3 zone control, alternating pressure, flexible air floatation, and low air loss therapies. The therapies can be combined or operated independently for optimal and customised control.
Therapeutic results are gained from effective pressure redistribution through cyclical inflation and deflation coupled with constant diffused air flow for optimum cooling and drying effects. Incorporating Sensor Technology, the system is sensitive to changes in patient repositioning and automatically adjusts airflow to compensate.
This hospital grade system is used in the treatment and prevention of pressure injuries for high to high risk patients up to 230 kilograms in weight.
- variable pressure control across three individual zones
- dynamic alternating pressure relief to address pressure through reactive hyperaemia
- true low air loss to address moisture and heat build up, and assist in patient healing and comfort
- Flexible Air Floatation to provide a constant cushion of air for interface pressures far below a standard mattress
- Fowler Boost for automatic pressure adjustment for inclined or seated patients
- ultra quiet electronic controller providing a real-time display of air pressure for both inflated and deflated air cells
- controller includes in-built help key for user assistance and system information
- quilted, breathable, patented top coverlet proven as one of the leading anti-shear surfaces available
- ideal for ulceration, burn, flap and graft patients
- 165 mm high cells with 38 mm foam base