Capacity 130 kg
Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
Designed for general indoor use, the BetterLiving Push Down Wheeled Walker incorporates a unique brake activation system suited to physically or cognitively impaired users. Brakes are automatically activated by downward pressure on the handles or by sitting on the seat. Six inch castors ensure easy operation and manoeuvrability on interior surfaces.
Compact fold down design for convenient storage. Available in Cherry Red only.
- unique push down braking mechanism
- height adjustable handles (810-945 mm)
- 6 inch castors; double locking rear assembly
- lightweight alloy frame with tube-in-tube construction
- durable moulded orthopedic handgrip
- foam backrest
- moulded seamless seat with concealed PVC seat pouch
- removable basket and bag
- conforms to ARTG 176830 and ISO 11199-3:2005