Capacity 205 kg – 300 kg
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
The ProSling Pivot General Purpose with Head Support is a general purpose sling with pivot clip device providing good support for patients with basic upper body control. Suits general lifting from the floor, bed or chair in lying or sitting position. Suitable for users up to 205 kilograms (small and medium) or 300 kilograms (large).
For Pivot frame lifters only
- easy fitting sling with adjustable straps for position control
- inbuilt head support for patients with less control
- single attachment, reinforced nylon resin pivot clips and buckles
- quick drying mesh fabric; machine washable up to 85°C for microbiological control
- heavy duty, quick drying, 3 mm quilted cushioning foam sewn into leg and head support sections
- suits majority of lifters on the market
- manufactured from the highest quality material, in compliance with industry standards (AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011)
- 3 sizes available