Capacity 205 kg – 300 kg
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
The ProSling General Purpose with Head Support is an easy fitting general purpose sling ideally suited for patients with less control. Suits general lifting from the floor, bed or chair. Versatile enough for general patient transfers, toileting or hygiene care. Suitable for users up to 205 kilograms (Small and Medium) or 300 kilograms (Large, Extra Large and Extra, Extra Large).
For Yoke frame lifters only
- inbuilt head support for secure transfer for patients with less control
- 3 loop support strap system controls positioning of head and leg supports
- suits majority of lifters on the market
- brightly coloured handles and adjusters, secured to sling for easy access and visibility
- quick drying mesh fabric; machine washable up to 85°C for microbiological control
- heavy duty, 3 mm quilted cushioning foam in leg sections for greater comfort
- manufactured from the highest quality material, in compliance with industry standards (AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011)
- 5 sizes available