Capacity 205 kg
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
The ProSling Disposable is a disposable, general purpose sling with inbuilt head control. Designed for use with a single patient only for maximum infection control management. Suits general lifting from the floor, bed or chair and versatile enough for general patient transfers, toileting or hygiene care. Suitable for users up to 205 kilograms.
For Yoke frame lifters only
- single patient use for infection control management
- inbuilt head support for patients with less controlled body movements
- 3 loop support strap system controls positioning of head and leg supports
- brightly coloured handles and adjusters, secured to sling for easy access and visibility
- non-woven, spun bond polypropylene for increased comfort against bare skin
- heavy duty, 3 mm quilted cushioning foam in leg sections for greater comfort
- instruction label with space patient detail
- suits majority of lifters on the market
- manufactured from the highest quality material, in compliance with industry standards (AS/NZS ISO 10535:2011)
- 2 sizes available