Capacity 180 kg
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
The Premium 9 is a superior alternating pressure mattress replacement system designed to prevent and treat pressure injuries for patients at high to very high risk. Offering maximum comfort combined with maximum therapeutic benefit, this alternating surface offers an excellent healing surface for treatment of existing pressure wounds.
- 1 in 3 cell cycle for optimum healing environment, reduced sensation of movement and lower average support pressure (compared to 1 in 2 alternation)
- cell in cell design enhances user safety and optimises comfort by increasing the clearance between inflating and deflating cells
- independent heel zone for individualised therapy to vulnerable heel and lower leg area
- hinged base for continuous pressure therapy when upright in bed
- permanent internal side bolsters for increased patient safety, lateral stability and system effectiveness
- visible and accessible CPR tag plus ‘D handle’ control unit connection for extra fast emergency deflation
- vapour permeable, waterproof top cover with multi stretch fabric to minimise friction and reduce shear
- maximum infection control including welded seams and full length waterfall skirt
- static head cells to add stability and reduce sleep disturbance
- fully adjustable digital control unit with eight comfort pressure settings; visible and audible alarm; timed transport and static functions for stable patient treatment