Capacity 180 kg
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
A full alternating pressure mattress replacement system for users at medium to high risk of pressure injury, the Premium 8 offers superior functionality, enhanced comfort and optimum infection control. Increased cell depth makes the system well suited to the heavier patient. An effective pressure care solution when used in conjunction with a comprehensive pressure prevention strategy.
The Premium Concave Positioning Cover is available as an optional accessory.
- ideal for the heavier patient at medium to high risk
- deep 200 mm cells to prevent ‘bottoming out’
- 1 in 2 alternation cycle for pressure relief over a 12 minute cycle
- rapid release CPR tag for emergency deflation
- vapour permeable, waterproof top cover with multi stretch fabric to minimise friction and reduce shear
- maximum infection control including welded seams, antibacterial taping and full length waterfall skirt
- static head cells to add stability and reduce sleep disturbance
- fully adjustable digital control unit with eight comfort pressure settings; visible and audible alarm; timed transport and static functions for stable patient treatment