Capacity 150 kg
Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
The Premium 5 alternating pressure mattress overlay system is especially suited for residential care facilities or home care environments. Designed for patients at risk of pressure injury, this overlay provides a cost effective and feature rich solution for the prevention of pressure injury when used in conjunction with a comprehensive prevention strategy.
The Premium Concave Positioning Cover is available as an optional accessory.
- 1 in 2 alternation cycle for pressure relief over a 12 minute cycle
- rapid release CPR tag for emergency deflation
- vapour permeable, waterproof top cover with multi stretch fabric to minimise friction and reduce shear
- maximum infection control including welded seams, antibacterial taping and full length waterfall skirt
- static head cells to add stability and reduce sleep disturbance
- fully adjustable digital control unit with eight comfort pressure settings; visible and audible alarm; timed transport and static functions for stable patient treatment