Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
A compact, fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor that uses the oscillometric principle to simply and accurately measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate. Includes easy fitting upper arm cuff and 30 memory storage capacity.
easy fitting arm cuff
- single button operation
- displays systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- ‘Enhanced IntelliSense Technology’ for automatic pressure application
- irregular heartbeat plus hypertension indicator and body movement detection
- 4 x AA batteries included
- AC Power Adaptor also available