Capacity 220 kg
Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
With maximum overall width and weight tested to 220 kg, the BetterLiving Maxi Plus Wheeled Walker is the ideal choice for users of 160 kg or more. The sturdy steel frame with tube-in-tube construction designed to increase stability and durability. Recommended for general indoor or outdoor use, the eight inch castors provide increased mobility on uneven, outdoor or rough terrain surfaces.
Compact fold down design for convenient storage. Available in Cherry Red only.
- extra wide steel frame ideal for people weighing more than 160 kg
- height adjustable handles (790-920 mm)
- 8 inch all terrain castors; double locking rear assembly
- durable moulded orthopedic handgrip
- foam backrest
- soft touch braking mechanism
- moulded seamless seat with concealed PVC seat pouch
- removable basket and bag
- conforms to ARTG 176830