Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
Inflate and deflate alternating pressure mattresses (APM) quicker, reducing setup and pack down time.
- Inflate or deflate alternating pressure mattresses in under 2 minutes (1)
- Portable and light weight.
- Mains powered pump with high volume output for rapid results.
- Includes adaptors to suit all current Novis mattresses. (2)
- Adaptors made from durable reinforced silicone rubber suitable for heavy duty usage.
- Especially useful for maintenance, ward and nursing staff.
- 1 year warranty
1 Will fully inflate all cells of the Premium 5 and 8 APMs and equivalent. The three static
head cells of the Premium 5 and 8 and equivalent will require manual deflation by
opening CPR valve.
2 Except Tridien Sentech APMs/turning mattresses.