Etac Turner PRO
Capacity 200 kg
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
Introducing the new generation Etac Turner PRO – the new and improved, unique patient turning and transfer aid that facilitates seat to seat transfers. Turner PRO is the perfect tool for hospitals, aged care facilities or home care use, for patients who are able to bear their own weight when standing. The intuitive design makes it easy to use, the only adjustments required being handle height and height of leg supports.
Reduces risk of patient falls and ensures carers can maintain an ergonomic working position. Patient actively moves to a standing position, promoting independence and continued mobility. Allows carers to work ergonomically and maintain eye contact, while patient controls movement for enhanced security.
Requires minimal adjustment between users
- enhanced design aesthetic with smart packaging update
- moulded parts for easy cleaning
- contrasting orange coloured handle for high visibility
- soft, comfortable individual angled leg supports
- integrated anti-slip function
- easy swivel function with increased safe working load of 200 kg
- extra lightweight (7.5 kg) and easy to transport
- smooth running castors for all surface use