Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
Ideally suited to people living with a diagnosis of dementia, this banner is a large, highly visible STOP sign to provide a visual reminder not to open the door it is mounted on. Large banner has clear contrasting colours in easy-to-read text and symbols. Made of thick vinyl, the sign can be cut at both ends to fit the width of the doorway.
- highly visible; clear contrasting red and yellow colours
- easy-to-read text and symbols
- easy to install with self adhesive Velcro strips for attachment
- 1200 x 200 mm (sign can be cut to fit doorway width)
- supplied as kit with two signs and self adhesive Velcro strips