Capacity 130 kg
Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
With lower overall height range and seat height, the BetterLiving Petite Wheeled Walker is ideally suited for users 166cm (5’5”) or less. Lightweight alloy frame with tube-in-tube construction for increased stability and durability. Recommended for general indoor use, six inch castors ensure easy operation and manoeuvrability on smooth surfaces.
Compact fold down design for convenient storage. Available in Cherry Red only.
- ideal for people 5’5” or less
- height adjustable handles (715-850mm)
- 6 inch castors; double locking rear assembly
- durable moulded orthopedic handgrip
- foam backrest
- soft touch braking mechanism
- moulded seamless seat with concealed PVC seat pouch
- removable basket and bag
- conforms to ARTG 176830