Capacity 136 kg
Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
The BetterLiving Mobile Shower Commode is designed for aged care, community and home care environments. The frame and its major components are constructed from corrosion resistant aluminium and powder coated for extra protection. All accessories including pins, nuts and bolts are constructed from corrosion resistant materials to help ensure strength and longevity of the product when used as intended.
- Multi-function design for improved usability
- Universal fitment suits most toilet types
- Height adjustable for improved ergonomics and fitment
- Padded accessories included for user comfort
- Corrosion resistant construction materials
- Four lockable castors for improved safety and stability
- Swing back arm supports for easy transfer
- Enclosed pan and lid with improved spill protection
- Flip up foot rests with removable leg supports
- Flat pack design for compact and easy storage and/or transport