Capacity 130 kg
Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
The BetterLiving All Terrain Wheeled Walker is the ideal choice for general outdoor and everyday use, with an especially lightweight alloy frame with tube-in-tube construction for increased stability and durability. Eight inch castors provide increased mobility on uneven, outdoor or rough terrain surfaces.
Compact fold down design for convenient storage. Available in Cherry Red and Sky Blue.
- 8 inch all terrain castors; double locking rear assembly
- height adjustable handles (820-950mm)
- durable moulded orthopedic handgrip
- foam backrest
- moulded seamless seat with concealed PVC seat pouch
- soft touch braking mechanism
- removable basket and bag
- conforms to ARTG 176830 and ISO 11199-3:2005