Capacity 220 kg (SWL)
Products are suited for use in medium to high risk care applications. Features typically include excellent pressure redistribution capabilities and therapeutic benefits; comprehensive infection control features; fully featured functionality and improved comfort; easy cleaning and maintenance. Usually suited to patients with limited mobility or cognitive ability, and/or medium clinical need and carer dependence.
The Avalon Rotating Bed is an electrically powered bed and rotating profiling chair suited to any care environment. The bed offers greater independence to weight bearing patients who require assistance transferring between standing and sitting.
key features and benefits
- Allows user to get out of bed with minimal to no assistance
- Dual function – fully functioning electrical bed that can also be used as a comfortable day chair
- Removable arm rests to aid transfer in and out of bed
- Single button control allows easy operation to reposition patient from lying down to seated position
- Backrest auto regression function minimises risk of pressure injury
- Flexible design allows the bed to be configured to rotate to either the left or the right hand side
Click here for more information or to download a brochure.