Capacity 200 kg (Standard); 220 kg (King)
Products are suited for use in low to medium risk care applications. Features typically include basic pressure redistribution capabilities; base functionality and ease of use; minimal infection control features. Usually suited to patients who are primarily mobile and independent but who tire quickly. Good option for home care environment.
The AreaCare three layer foam pressure surface offers maximum pressure reduction in a three layer foam surface for higher risk patients. Available in Standard or King Single widths, the three layered, zoned design of this very high risk pressure surface is ideal for patients with poor mobility or uncertain skin sensitivity.
A top layer of high density, temperature sensitive, memory foam conforms to the body’s shape, working in combination with the higher resistance support layer to disperse pressure evenly. The top layer also incorporates a special immersion, slow recovery foam foot zone for the ulcer prone heel area. The core layer and edges provide form, strength and stability. Standard model suitable for users up to 200 kilograms; King Single up to 220 kilograms.
- excellent support and pressure reduction
- three layer, zoned design with hinge to suit profiling bed
- multi-density foam layers for maximum strength and comfort; protected by a cotton inner lining
- vapour permeable, bacteriostatically treated, fire retardant and water resistant top cover
- four way stretch cover material for enhanced anti-shear and and anti-friction benefits
- waterfall skirt to protect from moisture ingress; welded and taped seams for infection control
- 200 mm long extension available